Friday 3 June 2011

Hello from Panama

The creative juices are flowing as I sit in a beachfront house in Panama pounding out the lives of my characters on my keyboard. This is a great place to relax and simply do nothing but write. I have conjured up two new characters in my story about the medieval Montbryce family featured in my book Conquering Passion, and its sequel Brothers in Arms. Rhys ap Rhodri is a Welsh rebel in the 12th century, but he is known more for his diplomacy skills than his prowess as a warrior. His wife Annalise, an orphaned Norman noblewoman can never love him because he arranged their marriage as a way to guarantee the freedom of his brothers arrested for treason. They share passion, but will they know love?
If you would like to experience this Panamian Paradise visit http://www.laslajaspanama.net/. Today I walked the incredible beach for an hour and did not meet another person, except of course my sexy husband.
But that is another story!

No comments:

Post a Comment