Tuesday 18 September 2012

The Big Reveal


I am delighted to announce the unveiling of new covers for my third medieval romance series, The FitzRam Family.
The completion of this project signifies a milestone for me. All ten of my published books now have professionally designed covers.For this series I worked with Steven Novak, (http://www.novakillustration.com/bookcovers.html) who also did the covers for Mimi Barbour’s new releases, Partners and Roll the Dice. Like Mimi, I can heartily recommend him.
The process of working with a designer to produce covers can be a trying one. Sometimes it’s hard to achieve a meeting of the minds. Steven was open to all my ideas and willing to make lots of changes. He wanted me to be comfortable with the finished product, and I am!
Special thanks to fellow authors Mimi Barbour, Helen Scott Taylor (Oceans Between Us) and Lois Lavrisa (Liquid Lies) for permission to use quotes from their reviews.
So without further ado, here are the covers.



5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous covers! Best of luck with the new series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna - I totally love them. They are all gorgeous and very captivating. And love the series name. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely covers, Anna. That Steven is a real find.

    ReplyDelete